Four Subjects, One System
Pro-Core stands out from other systems by providing focused CCSS-based assessments.
- Social studies, science, reading, mathematics (2–11)
- Diagnostic pre-tests and interim or end-of-course post-tests
- Individual standards and unit/domain-based assessments
- The ability to customize our system to meet your curriculum
- State-approved, computer-generated SLO and TE reports
- Diagnostic pre-tests on individual CCS standards in social studies and science as well as reading and mathematics.
- CCSS-focused student and teacher class grouping reports.
- Follow-up (short-cycle) assessments on individual CCS Standards.
- CCSS-focused interim “On-Track” assessments and progress reports.
- The ability to customize our system to meet your curriculum focus.
- Predictive levels of proficiency through pre- and post-test cut scores.
- End-of course post-tests in social studies and science as well as reading and math.
- State-approved, student growth and teacher effectiveness ratings that require no LEA input or computations.
- Easy-to-understand reports using non-technical data (like simple test % scores) and commonly used state proficiency terminology.
- Flexible-scheduling of on-grade presentations of individual standards and assessments.
Pro-Core teachers have full control of presentations of individual CCS standards, assessments, and related activities. This allows teachers to provide truly individualized and/or differentiated instruction.
The Pro-Core Difference
Pro-Core is a new Common Core State Standards (CCSS) assessment system, whereas most other systems are built on old “re-packaged” skills-based and domain testing model.
|Pro-Core||Other Vendors||Why is this important?|
|CCSS Standards-Based||Yes||No||Teachers can easily identify student and class strengths and weaknesses in each standard.|
|Short-Cycle Web Assessments||Yes||No||Teachers can assess student progress up to 30 times a year rather than 3 times or less.|
|Review Mode||Yes||No||Students lose 90% of knowledge after two weeks. The Review mode is vital to retention.|
|Founder and CEO support||Yes||No||Founder of company answers 90% of calls/emails within 2 hours.|
|Customized for CCSS||Yes||No||Our 27 consultants are subject level specialists to ensure an up-to-date alignment with state curricula. 5 are national consultants who are CCSS specialists.|
|Pre & Post Short-cycle Web Assessments||Yes||No||