Four Subjects, One System
Pro-Core stands out from other systems by providing focused learning, standards-based assessments.
- Social studies, science, reading, mathematics (2–12)
- Diagnostic pre-tests and interim or end-of-course post-tests
- Individual standards and unit-/domain-based assessments
- The ability to customize our system to meet your curriculum
- State-approved, computer-generated SG/SLO and TE reports
Pro-Core would love to assist you in preparing most effectively for your state and local assessments in the 2015–16 school year.
- Diagnostic pre-tests on individual learning standards in social studies, science, reading, and mathematics.
- Learning standards-based student- and teacher-class grouping reports.
- Follow-up (short-cycle) assessments on individual learning standards.
- Standards-focused interim “On-Track” assessments and progress reports.
- The ability to customize our system to meet your curriculum focus.
- Predictive levels of proficiency through pre- and post-test cut scores.
- End-of-course post-tests in social studies and science as well as reading and math.
- State-approved, student growth, and teacher effectiveness ratings that require no LEA input or computations.
- Easy-to-understand reports using non-technical data (e.g., simple test % scores) and commonly used state proficiency terminology.
- Flexible-scheduling of on-grade presentations of individual standards and assessments.
Pro-Core teachers have full control of presenting individual learning standards, assessments, and related activities. This allows teachers to provide truly individualized and/or differentiated instruction.
The Pro-Core Difference
Pro-Core is a new State Learning Standards assessment system, whereas most other systems are built on old “re-packaged” skills-based and domain testing models.
|Pro-Core||Other Vendors||Why is this important?|
|Learning Standards-Based||Yes||No||Teachers can easily identify student and class strengths and weaknesses in each standard.|
|Short-Cycle Web Assessments||Yes||No||Teachers can assess student progress up to 30 times a year rather than 3 times or less, which will enhance student learning.|
|Review Mode||Yes||No||Students lose 90% of knowledge after two weeks. The Review mode is vital to retention.|
|Founder and CEO support||Yes||No||Founder of Pro-Core answers 90% of calls/emails within 2 hours.|
|Customized for State Learning Standards||Yes||No||Pro-Core’s 27 consultants are subject-level specialists, which ensures an up-to-date alignment with state curricula and content standards. Five are national learning-standards consultants.|
|Pre & Post Short-cycle Web Assessments||Yes||No||