The Pro-Core system use a diagnostic-prescriptive approach to meet the needs of students and teachers. Pro-Core provides teachers with student achievement and progress reports in each state learning standard using a pre-test and short cycle assessments. The On-Track or post-test in each subject area and grade provides student growth and teacher effectivesss results.
Pro-Core Sample Reports
- Content Standards Summary – Provides school test results on each Learning Standard grouped by subject, grade, and class.
- Class Ranking – Lists a suggested teaching sequence for each grade's learning standards starting from the weakest to the strongest for each class.
- Class Grouping – Provides a “snapshot” view of class and individual strengths and weaknesses for each grade’s learning standards.
- Class History Detail (PDF) – Shows individual student scores on a specific grade level learning standard.
- IPP (Intervention Report) – Provides an individualized, grade level learning standards intervention form that the teacher or intervention specialist can update on a daily or weekly basis.
- Short Cycle Web Assessments (SCWA) Class Detail – Shows students’ scores on the Form A Pre-Test compared to individual learning standards scores on the online web tests or CCI Turning Point tests during the year.
District and Class Reports
- PROgress Reports (PDF) – Show the students’ starting score on the Form A Pre-Test and Short Cycle Web Assessment scores at weekly intervals.
- Item Analysis Reports (PDF) – Pinpoint types of questions needing further instruction on the Short Cycle Web Assessments.